Information about SpinLife

SpinLife is among the largest online retailers of mobility products. Based in Columbus, Ohio, the company provides a broad selection of wheelchairs, wheelchair lifts, scooters, ramps and other mobility access equipment.

On the company's website, SpinLife.com, you will find all the major mobility equipment brands, including Invacare, Quickie, Pride Mobility, ROHO, and Drive Medical. The online retailer is able to offer highly competitive prices because it purchases inventory in large volumes.

All orders include one year of in-home service and a 30-day return policy. If you have any questions or would like to receive advice about mobility products, you can chat live with a customer service representative, send an email, or call the company toll-free at 1-800-850-0335.

Payment Options

On the company's online store, you can pay for your order by credit card, check, e-check, postal money order, or wire transfer.

Using the BillMeLater service, you can receive an extended grace period of 90 days with no payments or interest on orders over $250. The BillMeLater  service is subject to credit approval.

As an authorized Medicare provider, the company helps customers get reimbursed by Medicare for eligible items. Medicare typically pays 80% of what is considered to be an "allowable" amount for a product. That means that beneficiaries have to pay the remaining 20% of the bill. Since prices are usually well below the allowable amount for Medicare, the 20% payment for which the buyer is responsible may likely be lower than with other retailers.

In addition, www.SpinLife.com is a contracted medical equipment provider for several non-HMO insurance companies. The retailer is considered an "out-of-network" provider by most insurance companies, but because prices are typically quite low, it may be less expensive to buy from them.

Shipping Policy

Standard ground shipping is free for all orders over $50 shipped in the continental United States. Additional charges are added to orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii. International orders are also accepted international orders. Having partnered with Bongo International Parcel and Mail Forwarding, the company is now able to provide international customers with cost-effective shipping options.

110% Low Price Guarantee

SpinLife offers the "lowest prices on the planet" for a full spectrum of mobility products. The company encourages customers to contact them immediately if they find otherwise. Keep in mind that the 110% Low Price Guarantee does not apply if Medicare or your insurance provider is being billed for the equipment you purchase.

Search for Mobility Products

Enter a keyword below to begin your search for mobility products from this international supplier.


1800Wheelchair Mobility Store
Mobility Resources
About Mobility Ramps
Wheelchair Information


Return to Mobility Advisor HOME

Google


Published by Jules Sowder



wheelchair clothing

Share Your Tips!

Do you know of a free
service or event for mobility chair users? Or, do you have a travel or vacation tip? Click here to post on our forum.

shop for tea

Popular Articles

Motorized Wheelchairs
Learn about your range of choices and  use these buying tips to select...  
Read more>>

Wheelchair Pad Choices
A wheelchair seat cushion must provide pressure relief, absorb heat, and...
Read more >>

Accessible Van Sales
There are a number of ways to locate available handicap vans in your area...
Read more >>

Electric Mobility Scooters
Here is a summary of the types of mobility scooters and what to consider...
Read More >>

Portable Ramp Options
There are four different types of portable ramps that... Read more >>